DOORS AND GLASS WALLS
Glazed fire walls and doors can be designed using fire dividing structures in systems with structural depths of 60, 78 and 118 mm. Another available system has a structural depth of 77 mm for fire windows. Smoke and heat can be automatically extracted in combination with compatible electric motors.
- Possibility of vertical structural joints called partitionless walls
- Fire resistance up to EI120 with a structural depth of 118 mm
- Fire resistance up to EI90 with a structural depth of 78 mm
- Fire resistance up to EI30 with a structure all depth of 60 mm
In combination with high-quality drives, our fire-proof automatic doors are certified with fire resistance of EI15 or EI30. The design is based on a profiled series with a structural depth of 78 mm, thus ensuring system compatibility.
- Width of single leaf door up to 1350 mm
- Width of double doors up to 2710 mm
- Weight of the leaf up to 200 kg
- Smoke-tight design possible
For the construction of a light envelope with the required fire resistance of EI15 to EI60, a curtain wall façade system with a face width of 50 mm can be used. Interoperability with fireproof façades is commonplace.
- Structural variation feasibility
- Good for building skylights
- Angled and corner joints
- Glazing range of 24-64 mm